Here are few stats to back up our immodest claim:
- 280,000 monthly page views
- 275 social shares per post (average)
- Over 30,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
What makes for a good article on Agorapulse?
- Take a look at our blog.
- Our articles offer businesses and agencies best practices for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- All of our posts are original. That means we don’t accept articles recycled from other sites.
- Speaking in generalities isn’t our thing. Our tips are backed up with visual examples, A/B tests, or case studies.
- Honesty and transparency make for a better relationship with our readers. To that end, we’re big on disclosures. If your article mentions your client, agency, business, product, service, or investment, you’ll need to explain your affiliation.
How do I apply to become a writer for Agorapulse?
We’re currently looking for authors who can contribute at least one article per month.
You game? Great! Send three URLs of your work and three new post ideas to email@example.com. Please put “My Pitch for the Agorapulse Blog” in the Subject line. If we believe our approaches to social media marketing are in sync, we’ll contact you!