Full Episode Details:
Facebook Video Ads vs YouTube Ads: A Battle of 2 Juggernauts
We know from recent news and studies that Facebook video is hot. And that Facebook ads are the place to be.
But will Facebook video ads perform better than YouTube ads?
That’s what we’ll cover in today’s podcast.
In This Episode:
- Some stats on video ads
- How Jason How setup the study
- Snapshot of the results from the ads
- What conclusion we can draw from the results
- Insights into future video ads
- Full experiment with screenshots
- Facebook ad prices on the rise
- YouTube ads next to extremist content
- Google ads on pedophile related content
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
The experiments are conducted by myself, Scott Ayres, and Jason How.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.