Full Episode Details:
How Many Hashtags On Instagram is Best?
Hashtags are a great way to categorize and find similar content from others on Instagram or any other social site.
But just how many should you use to maximize engagement?
That’s what we hope to answer in this episode of the podcast.
In This Episode:
- Summary of studies by others on the number of hashtags to use on Instagram
- How we’ll test Instagram hashtags
- Influencer accounts we’ll also gather data from
- What the data says about Instagram hashtags
- Our conclusion based on the data
Quotes From This Episode:
“Instagram Hashtags are without a doubt the most nagging question asked of me when it comes to Instagram marketing” – Lisa Kalner Williams
“There obviously is a need for some updated data on how many hashtags to use on Instagram” – Richard Beeson
- Instagram hashtag engagement study
- SocialFresh study on Instagram hashtags
- TrackMaven study on Instagram hashtags
- Klear study on Instagram hashtags
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
The experiments are conducted by myself, Scott Ayres, and Jason How.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.