Full Episode Details:
Cross-Posting from Instagram to Facebook
Will sharing a post from our Instagram account directly over to Facebook could bring us more engagement for less effort?
This theory has been discussed many times in the social media blogosphere the last few years.
In this podcast we’ll attempt to find out data on this!
In This Episode:
- Background on theories from others regarding cross-posting from Instagram to Facebook
- How we’ll test cross-posting on our own Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Detailed look at the data from the test
- Our conclusion based on the data we gathered.
Quotes From The Episode:
“I love this one! This is one of Facebook’s all-time campaigns to get us to try something new” – Lisa Kalner Williams
“According to Buzzsumo and Social Media Examiner cross-posting from Instagram to Facebook works . I so want this to be true!” – Richard Beeson
- Full details of the experiment
- Buzzsumo study on cross-posting from Instagram to Facebook
- Social Media Examiner blog post recommending cross-posting from Instagram
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
The experiments are conducted by myself, Scott Ayres, and Jason How.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.