Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Google or Spotify
Grow Your Podcast by Being a Podcast Guest
But, if you’re a bad guest it could ruin your reputation and chances of getting booked on future podcasts.
In episode #105 of the Social Media Lab LIVE, we’ll talk with Andrew Alleman from PodcastsGuests.com on the right and wrong ways to be a good podcast guest.
Who is Andrew Alleman?
Andrew is the creator of PodcastGuests.com, a platform that connects podcasters with expert guests for their shows.
Over 30,000 people use the service to find guests or get booked.
What You’ll Learn
- How Andrew Alleman got started in podcasting and what he is working on today.
- Why should we be a guest on someone’s podcast?
- What criteria should you have when choosing a podcast to be a guest on?
- How to prepare to be a good guest on a podcast.
- What makes for a good guest during the podcast recording?
- What do you do after you’ve been a guest and the podcast has been published?
- How to find podcasts to be a guest on.
Listen to the audio of the interview above, or watch the video replay below.
What is the Social Media Lab LIVE?
Social Media Lab LIVE is hosted by me, Scott Ayres, the Content Scientist at the Social Media Lab.
It’s a weekly show where I talk about social media marketing with expert guests and is always testing something!!!