Full Episode Details:
Does Facebook Live Video Truly Outperform Pre-recorded Videos?
With recent updates to Facebook’s algorithm is Facebook Live the better format for your page?
That’s what I wanted to find out and will reveal in this experiment.
In This Episode:
- Some background on Facebook Live videos
- Why we decided to test this
- How we’ll test Facebook Live videos vs Uploaded videos
- What the data says
- Our conclusion based on the data
Quotes From the Episode:
“Just Push The Damn Button!!” – Brian Fanzo
- Full experiment with details of the test
- Facebook algorithm updates
- Facebook report about Live video usage
- Mark Harbert reference to Facebook Live video stats
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
The experiments are conducted by myself, Scott Ayres, and Jason How.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.