Full Episode Details:
Jeff Bullas Tweets Evergreen Content on a Massive Scale!
Jeff Bullas is what I would call an “Early Adopter” of social media and the platform’s ability to influence others and build a tribe.
He literally tweets every 15 minutes, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!
And it’s all evergreen content.
But is there any value in this? Any results?
We’ll tackle that in today’s podcast.
In This Episode:
- Background on who Jeff Bullas is
- Deep dive into how much Jeff tweets
- We’ll dig into the results of Jeff’s tweets
- Compare Jeff Bullas to other influencers
- How Jeff posts evergreen content to scale
Quotes From the Episode:
“We’re gonna throw some crazy numbers at you!” – Richard Beeson
“I’m tired just reading through those stats (from Jeff Bullas’s Twitter account)” – Scott Ayres
- Full experiment with loads of data and infographic
- Comparing Jeff Bullas’ Twitter account against others influencers
- Jeff Bullas on Twitter
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
The experiments are conducted by myself, Scott Ayres, and Jason How.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.