LinkedIn Post Length: Does Data Support the Idea that Longer is Better?
Full Podcast Details
We previously ran a study on what LinkedIn post type performed best and found text only updates WAY outperformed the others. By alot…
Using this data we wanted to see if the length of the text only post made a difference.
In This Episode
- Why we tested LinkedIn post length
- What others have found regarding length
- The accounts used to test LinkedIn post length
- What the data says
- Conclusion based on data
- Full experiment with access to data
- LinkedIn Post type experiment
- OkDork study on LinkedIn character length
What Is The Social Media Lab?
The Social Media Lab is a project powered by Agorapulse dedicated to spending $15,000 per month to bust the myths, rumors and stories related to social media marketing.
We’ll test mainly organic reach, but also will run paid experiments.
We typically publish 1 blog post and podcast per week.
The podcast is co-hosted by Richard Beeson and myself.
Subscribe to the Social Media Lab Podcast via iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | RSS
Don't miss an experiment! New experiments and exclusive content straight to your inbox