Agorapulse’s X (Twitter) integration makes it easy to
Unlock more ways to schedule posts
- Publish your posts and threads in advance.
- Design or edit images with our Canva integration.
- Streamline your content with bulk scheduling.
- Spice up your content with AI-powered Writing Assistant.
Build meaningful connections
- Easily manage all your mentions and private messages in one place.
- Use saved replies, repost, reply, and like posts.
- Automatically assign, hide, and label your interactions.
Analyze and improve with social media metrics that matter
- Get comprehensive insights into your X (Twitter) performance by measuring follower growth, engagement, impressions, hashtags, and more.
- Measure the real impact of your campaigns with easy-to-read Social Media ROI reports.
Increase collaboration on content creation
- Create drafts and store assets in a centralized library.
- Use Shared Calendars to send your content for approval internally and externally.
- Set up approval workflows to ensure smooth collaboration.
See Why Users Are Choosing Agorapulse
Frequently asked questions
What are the possibilities for X (Twitter) account management on Agorapulse?
Due to X (Twitter)’s latest changes to their API pricing, we had to make several changes to maintain our level of service for our customers. We've introduced two add-ons: X Lite and X Plus. X Lite covers only Publishing capabilities and is included in all paid plans. X Plus includes Publishing, Inbox, and Reporting, and costs 50$/month with up to 5 X (Twitter) profiles supported. It can be purchased more than once.
Can I monitor posts and hashtags from X (Twitter)?
At the moment, we do not support X (Twitter) with our Social Media Monitoring feature. This may change in the future.
How to Build a Brand on X (Twitter) in 11 Easy Steps
Do you think X (Twitter) is too short and quick to build your brand? Think again. Learn great branding tips from a guy who has more than 750,000 followers.
How to Perform a Competitor Analysis on X (Twitter)
Your competition is on X (Twitter). So, how can you research their strategy? Here are my top tricks to perform a competitor analysis on X (Twitter).
X (Twitter) Best Practices for New and Experienced Social Media Managers
Just because X (Twitter) is popular doesn’t mean it’s easy to use. Improve your strategy with these X (Twitter) best practices for beginners and pros.