How to Run a Social Media Agency
In this week’s episode of Social Media Lab LIVE learn the science behind running a social media agency!
It’s not all just cat memes and Tik Tok dance videos (although we love us some cat memes…)
We will be interviewing agency owner Monique Idemudia to find out all the details YOU need to run a successful social media agency!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How do you demonstrate ROI to clients?
- How does an agency establish trust with clients?
- How does an agency scale its business?
- What data is important for agency clients?
- What tools are a must for an agency to run a successful and profitable business?
Who is Monique Idemudia?
Monique is the founder of Dragon Digital Marketing, a digital marketing agency for small businesses based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
She’s passionate about inspiring small business owners to build an online presence and grow their business with the power of great digital marketing.
Listen to the podcast above or watch the full video interview below:
What is the Social Media Lab LIVE?
Social Media Lab LIVE is hosted by Scott Ayres, the Content Scientist at the Social Media Lab.
It’s a weekly show where Scott talks about social media marketing with expert guests and is always testing something!!!