Introducing Bulk Hide and Bulk Delete in Inbox
New Bulk Actions are now available in your Agorapulse Social Media Inbox 🎉
After Bulk assign, Bulk label, and Bulk review, we’re introducing: Bulk Delete and Bulk Hide.
Manage spam and moderate your Inbox faster than ever! Now, you can delete and hide multiple Inbox items in bulk. Spend more time engaging in meaningful conversations with your community. After you select one or more items in your Inbox, you can perform actions on those items.
With the added capabilities around bulk delete and bulk hide, you can now:
- Assign multiple items at once
- Add label(s) to multiple items at once
- Review multiple selected items at once
- Hide multiple items at once
- Delete multiple items at once
See the breakdown of bulk actions and where you can use them.
There are some limitations on which items can be hidden or deleted. Refer to the table above on what items can (or cannot) be hidden and deleted.
(1) The item will only be removed from Agorapulse because it’s not possible to delete it due to API limitations. The content might be re-synced later.
(2) For Instagram, only ads comments that are not dynamic can be deleted.
For more information on bulk hide and bulk delete, please visit the help center article.