Update: Reply to Facebook Mentions and Threaded Discussions on Instagram Ads (v.8.85)
Reply to Facebook mentions of your Business Page. Like before, your Listening tab will display a chronological list of public posts where your Page has been mentioned.
But now you can keep the conversation going directly in Agorapulse. Reply — perhaps by using one of your saved replies.
When you reply to a post in this tab, you automatically “follow” the post in Agorapulse. So,
Update: Calendar and Scheduled Post Enhancements (v8.81)
This release’s improvements will help maximize your productivity in publishing with Agorapulse.
Bulk actions in publishing list views. Save more time than ever by applying bulk actions to several pieces of content at once. You can bulk:
- label selected items
- assign selected items
- approve selected items (only available in “To approve” and “Assigned to me” tabs)
- delete selected items
Bulk actions are available for Scheduled and To approve/Assigned to me lists.
New feature: New Free Tool for Facebook Ads Reporting
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of AdsReport, a new, free tool that enables you to quickly view the most important analytics of your Facebook ads.
Yes — this means no more sorting through endless Ads Manager columns!
Our clear, simple interface allows you to instantly get real-time insights into the key metrics and overall health of your ad account and ad campaigns.
Additional insights are included for ad accounts and ad campaigns,
New feature: Instagram Carousel Publishing
🎁🎁NEW FEATURE ALERT🎁🎁
Publish an Instagram post with multiple images. You can now publish Instagram carousel posts through Agorapulse push notifications.
Upload your images—either by dragging and dropping or browsing your computer–just like you usually add images for posts on other social media networks.
Select the person who should receive the push notification on their mobile device. Make sure that person has downloaded the Agorapulse app on iOS or Android.
Update: Two New Timesaving Features (v8.74)
Saved replies filter. We’ve made it easier for you to find the saved replies you created on a given social profile. This filter is especially useful and time-saving if you use Agorapulse with teammates who have also created saved replies for the same profile.
Unlike this feature on most other social media management tools, our saved replies are available on all plans. If you haven’t tried the saved replies filter,
Update: Unified Calendar, Twitter Sync Updates (v8.60)
Unified calendar. In the first of several unified features we will roll out over the next year, we now offer a unified calendar on Large plans +. (Medium users will use the calendar that they already have).
To customize your unified publishing calendar, select multiple profiles on the left and view all their posts for in one calendar. No more switching between multiple profiles to see what has been and will be posted!
Update: Easier Collaboration Options (v.8.57)
See your team’s activity live. Real-time collaboration is available on our newest interface. Find out who’s viewing inbox items and who’s taking care of replies. If you used this feature on our old interface, you’ll be glad this feature has returned.
Add extra users to your subscription in less time. If you’re an owner or a manager of an organization and try to invite another team member beyond the limits of your Agorapulse plan,
Update: Improved In-App Messages, Twitter Sync Changes (v8.53)
1. New message for moderation rules error. If an Inbox Assistant rule cannot be applied because of a Facebook API issue, we display a message to tell you.
2. Feedback message when approving a draft / assigned publishing item. You’ll see a green confirmation message (“This post has been approved for publishing”) when a post is approved.
3. Improvements with Instagram push notifications.
Update: New Navigation Improvements (v 8.48)
🎁 FEATURES 🎁
The response to the beta navigation changes has been overwhelmingly positive. Your feedback has encouraged us to make several tweaks to improve your experience with this new navigation.
1. More readable social profiles menu. To improve the readability of the social profile names, we removed thumbnail icons for groups. Groups are listed solely with their names, and profiles within those groups have their profile photos. In the example below,
Update: LinkedIn Live Comments, Calendar Improvements (v 8.46)
🎁 FEATURES 🎁
1. Synchronized comments for LinkedIn Live videos.You’ll find synchronized comments on your LinkedIn profile’s live videos (live broadcasting) in the Inbox alongside comments on your other LinkedIn posts.
2. New preview of published Instagram posts. To more clearly view your published multi-image posts, we display them in a carousel, click-through mode.
(Note: We do not yet support carousel publishing.